the don vibrating massager
The Don is a vibrating massager providing a unique and powerful form of sexual stimulation which is as versatile as you are. There’s only one instruction: plug in and play! The Don encourages you to be creative in your solo or shared sex life, using the full extent of your imagination to discover the wide variety of ways it can help you reach the heights of physical pleasure. Aside from the power capabilities, one of the main attractions of The Don is its universal appeal.
With a forward-thinking design which combines quality, power and versatility, The Don stimulates your body in whichever way works best for you. Some suggested uses of The Don are as an external massager, for example as an erogenous zone stimulator (nipples, vulva, perineum, penis shaft and frenulum) or a clitoral vibrator. With its smooth, rounded tip, The Don can also be used as an internal vibrator to provide vaginal stimulation and anal pleasure. There is a smooth raised ridge which gives delightful clitoral, labial or perineal stimulation.
View full product details
- Size: Overall height 7.5 inches, including 2 inch insertable portion. Maximum circumference of the handle is 7.5 inches; maximum circumference of the insertable portion is 3.75 inches
- Materials: Medical-grade silicone
- Style: Smooth finish
- Power Source:
- Manufacturer: Doxy
- Origin: Cornwall, UK
- Points of Interest: Extra long 12 feet (4M) power cord
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Cleaning and Care coming soon
- The Doxy is the world's most powerful mains operated wand massager. Launched in 2013, it's attracting an increasing number of enthusiasts, keen to experiment with this heavy duty, but controllable, intimate massager. Designed, engineered and assembled in Cornwall, the Doxy is the UK's long awaited answer to the Hitachi Magic Wand. The secret to its success? It's all about the head. Made from aluminium and cast on-site, the weight and mechanism inside the Doxy's head means it rolls and rumbles, rather than buzzes. Only quality materials have been used in the production Doxy products and safety is at the forefront of their design.
- Video coming soon