Queer Sex Ed For All!! This pin was originally designed to raise funds for Scarleteen, making sex education more real and less dreadful since 1988. Scarleteen is a queer-owned and operated sexual education website and community that has been queering up sex and relationship education for millions of young people for almost 20 years. The text on this pin is from Scarleteen founder Heather Corinna, and the design is by Isabella Rotman.
This is a Hard Enamel Pin, available in either a fabulous teal and black or classic red and gold colourway. It has two backing posts for added stability, two backing posts for stability, and is the perfect way to tell the world that you want queer sex ed for all!
- Size: 1.5"
- Materials: Hard enamel, metal clasp
- Style: Hard
- Manufacturer: Isabella Rotman
- Origin: Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Points of Interest: By purchasing this item, you are supporting the work of independent artists
- Manufacturer Warranty: N/A
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Isabella Rotman is a cartoonist and illustrator from Maine, USA who is living and drawing in Chicago, USA. Her art is usually about the ocean, mermaids, crushing loneliness, people in the woods, or sex. She is author of the sexual health comic You're so Sexy When You Aren't Transmitting STIs and Artist in Residence at Scarleteen.com - one of the most valuable sources of sex education for young people. We’re super stoked to be bringing a selection of her comics, cards and enamel pins to Australia.