- Size: Fits inside Sam the STP
- Materials: Platinum Silicone
- Style: Firm
- Functions: N/A
- Volume: Silent
- Power Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: New York Toy Collective
- Origin: USA
- Points of Interest: NYTC are a small, sex-positive, QPOC-owned business based in NYC.
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
We know how exciting it is to get your brand new toy, but please take a moment to inspect your toy for any manufacturing defects or faults, and then give it a quick clean before you get down.
This is a silicone product with no electronic components. Silicone is body-safe; non-porous; easy to clean and able to be sterilised. It is a hypoallergenic material. Silicone is compatible with water-based lubricants, oil-based lubricants and some silicone-based lubricants (please always perform a patch test first and refer to manufacturer guidelines).
To clean this toy, please use hot water and soap. A 10% bleach solution can be used to sanitize your toy - this can be useful if you have an infection or are sharing the toy with others. Ensure the toy is well rinsed and dried afterwards!
To sterilise this toy, please first clean it, then boil it for approximately 3 minutes in water. Ensure the toy is completely dry before returning it to storage. It is good practice to sterilise your toy between uses and between partners.
To safely store this toy, use a toy storage bag or the original packaging, or select a storage area that is out of harm’s way (pets can mistake your sex toys as their toys!)
Please note: Manufacturers may have specific cleaning and care instructions. Take the time to read any supporting material provided by the manufacturer and follow their instructions to ensure the product is protected under warranty.
- New York Toy Collective is an adult novelty company founded in 2012. Their goal is to create high quality toys and foster a sex positive culture. They specialize in self-affirming products for all forms of gender expression. In 2015, the founder of Nikki Darling and the founder of New York Toy Collective met under a tree in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, and we became the very first Australian stockist of New York Toy Collective toys. Awww!