YES WB has long been a popular choice of lubricant, particularly for vaginal use, and with good reason. This hypoallergenic formula is non-sticky and long lasting and has both lubricating and moisturising properties. Made of quality organic ingredients, YES have created a lube that is free from odour or unpleasant taste, and is pH balanced and bodysafe. Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
- Size: 50ml, 100ml
- Ingredients:Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed extract*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean gum)*, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate. *Organically grown ingredients
- Manufacturer: Yes: The Organic Intimacy Company
- Origin: United Kingdom
- Points of Interest: Hypoallergenic, vegan, alcohol free, paraben free, glycerin free, palm oil free, non-staining formula. Certified organic. Vegetarian Society approved. Soil Association approved.
- Manufacturer Warranty: N/A
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
We know how exciting it is to get your brand new product, but please take a moment to inspect it for any manufacturing defects or faults before you get down.
This is a lubricant or other sexual health or pleasure body product. This lubricant or body product is available at Nikki Darling because it is high-quality and considered “body-safe”. This means the ingredients used are not likely to cause you harm or discomfort. Of course, not all bodies are the same and if you experience pain or discomfort, please discontinue use of this product immediately, and if you can, please let us know (your feedback is invaluable to us).
Please pay careful attention to the compatibility of this product with your pleasure products and sex toys. All pleasure products and sex toys sold by Nikki Darling will have a care guide that details their lubricant compatibility.
Whilst these products are designed to be safe for the body, and some are even designed to be “kissable” or “lickable”, they are not designed to be ingested in large quantities. Please enjoy these products responsibly.
When using this product, be sure to fasten the cap or lid securely, and wipe up any spills immediately! Clean excess product off skin with warm water and soap, or your preferred body cleanser. To safely store this product, select a storage area that is out of harm’s way (being mindful of pets and children’s access to this storage space.
Please note: Manufacturers may have specific cleaning and care instructions. Take the time to read any supporting material provided by the manufacturer and follow their instructions to ensure the product is protected under warranty.
- Susi Lennox and Sarah Brooks previously worked in the pharmaceutical industry, and saw the damaging potential of synthetic chemicals and irritants, so they set themselves the challenge of designing a range of intimacy products that would be completely benign, have no side effects, free of all known skin irritants and be highly effective. They now produce Soil Association certified organic lubricants, available in water or oil bases, that are popular and sought after around the world.