Perfectly weighty, polished, shining granite. Carved to be used from either end, this versatile and beautiful pleasure object is bodysafe and feels positively magical. The unique shape combined with the quality of the granite allows for light maneuvering, yet strong and firm g-spot stimulation. These pieces are unusual, beautiful works of fuckable art, and we think they are perfect.
- Size: 422gm
- Materials: Absolute Black Granite
- Style: Firm. Gloss-finish
- Manufacturer: Laid
- Origin: Shanxi, China (approx 500 million years old.) Designed in Norway, manufactured in China
- Other details: Larvikite is said to have protective and grounding properties, facilitating a strong connection to the Earth's energies
- Warranty: Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
Cleaning and Care coming soon.
In the summer of 2007, Line Iren Andersen completed her Master’s degree project in Industrial Design from the Oslo School of Architecture and Design, by designing a sex toy set for couples, the first to do so in Norway. Immediately after graduating, she teamed up with friend, research assistant on the project and business graduate, Karianne Ronning, to found a company and pursue the goal of getting Line’s designs into production under their very own brand: Laid. Laid is the first Norwegian company to design and manufacture products for sexual pleasure and wellbeing. It was formally established in 2009 and is based in Oslo, Norway with production facilities in Shenzhen and Xiamen, China. Laid is involved in every step of development from concept and design to production and distribution, ensuring the use of safe and reliable materials, as well as responsible manufacturing and packaging.