Let's get in sync.
The number one reason people didn't like previous iterations of the famous We-Vibe 'couple's vibrator' was that it wasn't the right fit for the person wearing it. With Sync, you have the ability to shift the arm into several positions, ensuring Sync will work with more bodies than ever before!
Sync by We-Vibe has a simple push-button control on the toy itself, and you then have the option to use the remote or We-Connect app for more vibration styles. Sync is also open to interpretation. Do you like vibration on the penis? Team Sync up with your favourite oil-based lube or masturbation sleeve for a highly stimulating time!
Available in a stunning teal or that classic We-Vibe purple, Sync has everything you could want in a wearable vibrator. We loved the original We-Vibe in all their rumbly iterations before the Sync came into our lives, but now we know that this love is forever!
- Accessibility Notes: Single Button Remote, App, Hands-free
- Materials: Silicone, ABS Plastic
- Packaging: Cardboard, Plastic, Fabric
- Gender: No gendered language on packaging or in manual
- Style: Firm with some give, Poseable, Matte
- Functions: Three Vibration Intensity, Seven Vibration Patterns (more with We-Connect)
- Run Time: Approx 120 Minutes
- Charge Time: Approx 90 Minutes
- Volume: Coming soon
- Size: 74.8 mm (2.94 in) insertable length, 41.7 mm (1.64 in) total height
- Weight: 67 g
- Power Source: USB
- Travel Lock: No
- Lubricant Compatibility: Water-Based, Oil-Based
- Manufacturer: WOW Tech t/a We-Vibe
- Designed: Canada
- Manufactured: China
- Points of Interest: Storage Bag, Waterproof, Rechargeable, Low Battery Warning, Compatible with We-Connect App, Adjustable, Charging Stand / Storage Case, Wearable, Winner XBIZ and Erotix Award
- Disposal: E-Waste, Re-home (donate or give to a mate)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two Years. Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Cleaning and Care: Unscented soap and water or high quality toy cleaner. For more detailed cleaning advice see Care and Cleaning Guides