Archer Magazine burst onto the Australian literary scene in 2013, and have been offering up quality writing on sex, gener and diversity ever since. Go back to where it all began with Issue #1.
Archer Issue #1 takes a snapshot of Australia's attitudes to sexual diversity in November 2013, featuring writing by Christos Tsiolkas (author of international bestseller The Slap) plus 11 other Australian voices, accompanied by contemporary photography from across Australia, Archer is like nothing the Australian media landscape has seen before.
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.