Why does society assume older people have no sexual identity, desire or need for self-discovery?
Archer's groundbreaking fourth issue challenges this assumption.
* Sex over 70 by Doreen Wendt-Weir
* Gender transition by Sally Conning
* Sex in aged care by Dr Catherine Barrett
* Dance and sexuality by Janet W. Hardy
* Naturism by Sam Twyford-Moore
* Bisexuality and stigma by Sally Goldner
* Q&A with Paulmac
* Homophobia in sport by Gus Johnston
* Disclosure and body diversity by Phoebe Hart
* Flawless Sabrina (Zackary Drucker)
* Women of New York (Katrina Del Mar)
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.