"There is a strange combination of terror and freedom I feel when objectified..."
Love affairs with our bodies. The stigma associated with butt sex. How religion impacts sexuality. Plus, stories of sexuality and gender from Malaysia, China, USA, rural Australia, Zimbabwe and more...
Welcome to Archer Magazine #5.
* Marriage equality by Dennis Altman
* Sex and bodies by Maeve Marsden
* Trans desirability by Simona Castricum
* Butt politics by Dion Kagan
* Sex across cultures by Dr Tinashe Dune
* Bisexual in Western Sydney by Omar Sakr
* Religion and sexuality by Rochelle Siemienowicz
* The coming out process by Kristin Russo
* Queer in rural communities by Gavriil Aleksandrs
* Q&A with Magda Szubanski
* Faces and Phases (Zanele Muholi)
* All Love is Equal (Braden Summers)
* I Miss You Already (Shen Wei)
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.