“Nightlife operates as a zone of playful exchange. It’s a space of exposure to difference that can change your take on things, or how you feel about the world. The best nights make new things possible.”
- Kane Race, Archer Magazine #8
Online space. Physical space. Bodily space. Emotional space.
This issue has it all.
*Q&A with Alex Lahey
* Sex worker spaces by Tilly Lawless
* Masculinity and the Brown Boi Project by Rathini Kandavel
* Hair and identity by Jaya Keaney
* Queer in detention by Nima
* Saudi Arabia to Australia by Razia Zakarya
* Public sex by Regan Lynch
* BDSM communities by Anna Kingston
* Share houses and The Dirty Habit by Vincent Silk
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.