"I don’t feel like we need a nuclear family of our own to have people that care for us, and that we care for in fundamental ways."
- Benjamin Law, Archer Magazine #9
Welcome to Archer Magazine issue #9: the FAMILY issue.
* Q&A with Benjamin Law by Angela Serrano
* Porn and sex ed by Zahra Stardust
* Transgender kids by Jo Hirst
* Polyamory by Page Turner
* Aboriginal families by Nayuka Gorrie
* Queercrip communities by Robin M Eames
* Rainbow families by Matilda Douglas-Henry
* Infidelity by Cat McGauran
* HIV and gay men by Dean Beck
* 'Fat Femmes to the Front' shoot by Tanja Bruckner/Archer Magazine
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.