"Intergenerational talk is so important, to remind people that where we’re at now is not where we’ve always been." — Peter Waples-Crowe, Archer Magazine #10
Welcome to Archer Magazine issue #10: the HISTORY issue.
"History goes beyond the sounds and sights memorialised in media and archives. In fact, it's just as much, if not more, about what we don’t see or hear or read about." —Adolfo Aranjuez, editor-in-chief, Archer Magazine
* Sex Work and Society
* Trans Exclusion
* Indigenous Queer Elders
* Dominatrix Across Time
* Butch Lineage
* Perspectives on HIV
* Muslim Futurism
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.