The Play issue is here! Featuring work by author activist Nevo Zisin, transgender athlete Hannah Mouncey, feminist essayist Elizabeth Flux and indigenous editor Bridget Caldwell, the PLAY issue tackles topics including sex toys, swinging, Mormonism, lingerie, sex work, Aboriginal queer motherhood and being LGBTIQA+ in sport and the world of gaming.
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.