After a sold-out sophomore edition, Archer's highly-anticipated third issue is packed with more thought-provoking articles on sexuality, gender, identity and society.
Issue 3 includes Michelle Dicinoski on masturbation, Benjamin Law on being gay at school, Nic Holas on Sex on Premises Venues and more.
Topics include Pashing in Public, Fashion and Sexuality, Fetish and more.
- Accessibility: English language magazine
- Materials: Paper, Ink
- Ingredients: N/A
- Packaging: Nil
- Gender: This product contains no gendered packaging, instructions or marketing
- Style: N/A
- Functions: N/A
- Run Time: N/A
- Charge Time: N/A
- Volume: The sound of you nodding, laughing, crying, gasping
- Size: 98 pages
- Weight: 323 g
- Power Source: N/A
- Travel Lock: N/A
- Lubricant Compatibility: N/A (or, all of them)
- Manufacturer: Archer
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: Australia
- Points of Interest: Award-winning publication since 2013
- Disposal: Re-home (Donate or give to a mate!)
- Manufacturer Warranty: N/A
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
Archer Magazine is an award-winning print publication about sexuality, gender and identity. It is published twice-yearly in so-called Melbourne, Australia, with a focus on lesser-heard voices and the uniqueness of our experiences. Archer is amazing, and I recommend it to absolutely everybody!