Sex. Gender. Identity.
After a sold-out sophomore edition, Archer's highly-anticipated third issue is packed with more thought-provoking articles on sexuality, gender, identity and society. Issue 3 includes Michelle Dicinoski on masturbation, Benjamin Law on being gay at school, Nic Holas on Sex on Premises Venues and more. Topics include Pashing in Public, Fashion and Sexuality, Fetish and more.
- Accessibility Notes: English language, standard print
- Materials: Paper
- Packaging: Nil
- Gender: Discusses gender but is not gendered
- Volume: The sound of you nodding, laughing, crying, gasping
- Size: 98 Pages
- Weight: 324 g
- Manufacturer: Archer
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: Australia
- Points of Interest: Award winning since 2013
- Disposal: Re-home (Donate or give to a mate!)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Cleaning and Care: Keep Dry. For more detailed cleaning advice see Care and Cleaning Guides