Love affairs with our bodies.
The stigma associated with butt sex.
How religion impacts sexuality.
Archer Magazine covers sex, gender and identity. Issue #5 features writing from Dennis Altman, Maeve Marsden, Simona Castricum, Omar Sakr and more.
- Accessibility: English language magazine
- Materials: Paper, Ink
- Ingredients: N/A
- Packaging: Nil
- Gender: This product contains no gendered packaging, instructions or marketing
- Style: N/A
- Functions: N/A
- Run Time: N/A
- Charge Time: N/A
- Volume: The sound of you nodding, laughing, crying, gasping
- Size: 98 pages
- Weight: 321 g
- Power Source: N/A
- Travel Lock: N/A
- Lubricant Compatibility: N/A (or, all of them)
- Manufacturer: Archer
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: Australia
- Points of Interest: Award-winning publication since 2013
- Disposal: Re-home (Donate or give to a mate!)
- Manufacturer Warranty: N/A
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
Archer Magazine is an award-winning print publication about sexuality, gender and identity. It is published twice-yearly in so-called Melbourne, Australia, with a focus on lesser-heard voices and the uniqueness of our experiences. Archer is amazing, and I recommend it to absolutely everybody!