The Spaces Issue.
Archer Magazine deals with themes around sexuality, gender and identity, and Issue #8 is dedicated to all things space. Featuring writing from Tilly Lawless, Vincent Silk, Jaya Keany, Razia Zakary and more.
- Accessibility Notes: English language, standard print
- Materials: Paper
- Packaging: Nil
- Gender: Discusses gender but is not gendered
- Volume: The sound of you nodding, laughing, crying, gasping
- Size: 112 Pages
- Weight: 379 g
- Manufacturer: Archer
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: Australia
- Points of Interest: Award winning since 2013. Limited back issues remain
- Disposal: Re-home (Donate or give to a mate!)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Cleaning and Care: Keep Dry. For more detailed cleaning advice see Care and Cleaning Guides