Sex. Gender. Identity.
Archer Magazine explores sexuality, gender and identity through a uniquely Australian lens. Issue #9 - the family issue, features writing by Jo Hirst, Nayuka Gorrie, Dean Beck and Zahra Stardust. Topics include Porn and Sex Education, Queercrip Communities, Infidelity, HIV and Gay Men and more.
- Accessibility Notes: English language, standard print
- Materials: Paper
- Packaging: Nil
- Gender: Discusses gender but is not gendered
- Volume: The sound of you nodding, laughing, crying, gasping
- Size: 1112 Pages
- Weight: 374 g
- Manufacturer: Archer
- Designed: Australia
- Manufactured: Australia
- Points of Interest: Award winning since 2013
- Disposal: Re-home (Donate or give to a mate!)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
- Cleaning and Care: Keep Dry. For more detailed cleaning advice see Care and Cleaning Guides