Use Sex Toys to Turn Up the Excitement! Are you looking to take your sex life from everyday to extraordinary? The Big Book of Sex Toys covers the hottest hardware for taking your sex life to the next level. Whether you’re looking to liven up solo sex, hit hot spots more easily, give your partner new sensations or add new twists to classic positions, inside you’ll find every toy imaginable from mild to wild. Renowned author, sex expert, and adult film director Tristan Taormino has put together the ultimate guide to choosing, buying, and getting the most sexual satisfaction from your sex toys. Whether you’re a curious novice or an advanced aficionado, The Big Book of Sex Toys offers recommendations and advice for the top toys in every category from vibrators to butt plugs to bondage and tells you everything you need to know but were too shy to ask.
Tristan Taormino is an award-winning author, columnist, editor, sex educator, and adult film director. She lectures on sexuality, gender, feminism, and pornography. She lives in upstate New York with her partner and their three dogs.
Archer Issue #7 (the non-binary issue) features:
- Q and A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
- Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
- The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
- Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
- Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
- Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
- Transgender in the medical system by Fury
- Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
- Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
- Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
- Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber.
Plus: Me and Allah by Samra Habib, Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert, Trans and non-binary fashion.