Skyn Large non-latex condoms are 56mm - larger and longer than the Original. Made with polyisoprene, Skyn condoms do not contain natural rubber latex and are a suitable choice for individuals with a known or suspected allergy to natural rubber latex. Comes in a cardboard pack of ten.
- Size: 56 mm nominal width with reservoir tip
- Materials: Polyisoprene
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lifestyles
- Origin: Australia
- Points of Interest: Non-latex
- Manufacturer Warranty: 7 Days
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
We know how exciting it is to get your brand new product, but please take a moment to inspect it for any manufacturing defects or faults before you get down.
This is a barrier contraception or other sexual health product. This product is available at Nikki Darling because it is high-quality and considered “body-safe”. This means the ingredients and materials used are not likely to cause you harm or discomfort. Of course, not all bodies are the same and if you experience pain or discomfort, please discontinue use of this product immediately, and if you can, please let us know (your feedback is invaluable to us).
Please enjoy these products responsibly. When finished using this product, be sure to safely dispose of it. To safely store this product, select a storage area that is out of harm’s way (being mindful of pets and children’s access to this storage space.
Please note: Manufacturers may have specific cleaning and care instructions. Take the time to read any supporting material provided by the manufacturer and follow their instructions to ensure the product is protected under warranty.
- LifeStyles is one of Australia's leading sexual health brands. They are proudly the world's longest-operating condom brand – they have been making condoms since 1905! Lifestyles Skyn non-latex condoms are manufactured in a separate facility to their latex offerings for added peace of mind. Lifestyles also partners with a number of organisations to promote safer sex and provide safer sex resources to the community.