Satin is formulated with Sliquid's own proprietary blend of natural moisturisers, including natural extracts of Carrageenan, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E. Designed to emulate your own natural lubrication - this safe and gentle formulation can be used during intimate times or for day-to-day use, as needed.
Sliquid Naturals Satin is more than just a personal lubricant - it was specifically designed for those who experience excessive vaginal dryness. Using Satin daily (or as needed) can help to alleviate the symptoms and associated discomfort of dryness.
- Size: 125 ml
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Plant Cellulose (from Cotton), Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Cyamopsis (Guar Conditioners), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Style: Moderate Viscosity
- Functions: N/A
- Volume: Silent
- Power Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Sliquid
- Origin: USA
- Points of Interest: Vegan, hypoallergenic, toy-safe, latex-safe, non-staining. Free from: palm oil, parabens, glycerine, silicone
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
We know how exciting it is to get your brand new product, but please take a moment to inspect it for any manufacturing defects or faults before you get down.
This is a lubricant or other sexual health or pleasure body product. This lubricant or body product is available at Nikki Darling because it is high-quality and considered “body-safe”. This means the ingredients used are not likely to cause you harm or discomfort. Of course, not all bodies are the same and if you experience pain or discomfort, please discontinue use of this product immediately, and if you can, please let us know (your feedback is invaluable to us).
Please pay careful attention to the compatibility of this product with your pleasure products and sex toys. All pleasure products and sex toys sold by Nikki Darling will have a care guide that details their lubricant compatibility.
Whilst these products are designed to be safe for the body, and some are even designed to be “kissable” or “lickable”, they are not designed to be ingested in large quantities. Please enjoy these products responsibly.
When using this product, be sure to fasten the cap or lid securely, and wipe up any spills immediately! Clean excess product off skin with warm water and soap, or your preferred body cleanser. To safely store this product, select a storage area that is out of harm’s way (being mindful of pets and children’s access to this storage space.
Please note: Manufacturers may have specific cleaning and care instructions. Take the time to read any supporting material provided by the manufacturer and follow their instructions to ensure the product is protected under warranty.
- One of the most highly regarded names in lubricants and intimate body products, Sliquid make exquisite water, oil and silicone based blends. Sliquid formulas are completely body safe, pH balanced, vegan and always free from DEA, gluten, glycerine, glycerol, parabens, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol & sulphates. There is a reason that Sliquid is so often recommended by sex educators and sexual health experts! The company vowed to always put the safety and comfort of their customers first, regardless of cost, and to never formulate with sugars or petrochemicals. Today they have a full range of water-based, silicone-based and blended lubricants and massage oils. We love ‘em!