ARCHER MAGAZINE #7 features:
* Q&A with DarkMatter's Alok Vaid-Menon
* Latinx and queer by Mariana Podesta-Diverio
* The Philippines' first transgender lawmaker by Angela Serrano
* Gender and sex work by Devon Wipp
* Gender across generations by Jonno Revanche
* Erotic role-play by Shafik Zahyr
* Transgender in the medical system by Fury
* Inclusive spaces by Laurie Hopkins
* Beyond the binary by Bani Amor
* Coming out is a white narrative by Asiel Adan Sanchez
* Exploring identity through drag by Dani Weber
* Me and Allah by Samra Habib
* Gender as a Spectrum by Joseph Wolfgang Ohlert
* Trans and non-binary fashion
Manufacturer info coming soon.
Video coming soon.
GLYDE produce these no-nonsense disposable latex examination gloves in extra strong latex. Touch Gloves are white and are boxed in brightly coloured packaging to avoid mistakes. Available by the box in small, medium or large. Choose Touch Gloves with extra strength for extra protection.
Cleaning and Care coming soon.
GLYDE makes the highest quality sexual health products. Their range includes latex and non-latex condoms, dams and latex gloves. Laboratory tested and vegan-friendly, GLYDE set the standard in sexual health. GLYDE's latex condoms are manufactured at a modern facility located in Malaysia. Each condom is packaged in its own easy-tear aluminium based foil. GLYDE's manufacturing plant is regularly audited to ensure it complies with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). GLYDE Condoms are European (CE), TGA Australia and New Zealand approved and US Food and Drug Administration 510k approved.