- Size: 69 mm × 69 mm × 155 mm
- Materials: Elastomer
- Style: Soft
- Functions: Mechanical suction valve
- Volume: Silent
- Weight: 126 gm
- Power Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Tenga
- Origin: Japan
- Points of Interest: Pre-lubricated, Special Edition Tenga x Keith Haring products serve to bring sexual health and wellness to the forefront of mainstream acceptability, to generate activism and awareness towards AIDS worldwide
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days
Nikki Darling wants you to know that you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with Australian consumer law
We know how exciting it is to get your brand new toy, but please take a moment to inspect your toy for any manufacturing defects or faults, and then give it a quick clean before you get down.
This is a TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) or TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) product with no electronic components. TPE/TPR is generally body-safe; porous; moderately difficult to clean and is not able to be sterilised. TPE/TPR is compatible with water-based lubricants and silicone-based lubricants. It is not compatible with oil-based lubricants (please always perform a patch test first and refer to manufacturer guidelines).
To clean this toy, please use hot water and soap. TPE/TPR is not able to be fully sterilised, due to the porous nature of the material. Ensure the toy is well rinsed and dried before storing it, as storing damp TPE/TPR can lead to mold/faster degradation of the material!
To safely store this toy, use a toy storage bag or the original packaging and select a storage area that is out of harm’s way (pets can mistake your sex toys as their toys!)
Please note: Manufacturers may have specific cleaning and care instructions. Take the time to read any supporting material provided by the manufacturer and follow their instructions to ensure the product is protected under warranty.
- TENGA: Masturbate better. Tenga are an innovative company based in Japan, who revolutionised the market for penile toys. Normalising masturbation and removing stigma from sex, Tenga’s mission is admirable. They collaborate with all sorts of amazing artists and designers, even pairing up with the Keith Haring Foundation to release a limited edition line of art toys! They have created some of the most delicate and beautiful vibrators we’ve ever seen in the Iroha range. They have always used bodysafe materials, creating well-engineered products for all body types at a pleasing range of price points. We love their playful approach to sex and masturbation, and we commend their vision to bring sexuality to the forefront, for all to enjoy.